.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All is not lost!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

All is not lost! Empty
PostSubject: All is not lost!   All is not lost! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:09 am

OK so I've got good news. I got all of my saved data back! How? Well it seems that the idiots at Nintendo are not only stupid enough to not know how to fix their own system but they also didn't know I could copy the data myself! It seems that when they replaced the motherboard all my data was erased but some part of the old motherboard must have stayed in the system. I don't really know but ANYWAYS... When I got it back I tried to copy the data from my SD card to the Wii. It said I gotta play the game on the system first. Well I was so busy with Brawl I just never got around to it... Anyways so I test it by putting the game in, playing it, NOT creating a new save file, and then I exit it and it worked! I now have not only the saved data from my disk games but also from my virtual console games!

Short version: I got all of the saved data from my other games (which was lost) back.
Back to top Go down
Devo

Devo

All is not lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is not lost!   All is not lost! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:12 am

Yippe now we can face each other.
Oh yeah and crap how'd you do that my data got erased and now I only have 3 unlocked charachters ness,marth,sonic
Back to top Go down
Pete993

All is not lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is not lost!   All is not lost! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:17 am

Devo wrote:
Yippe now we can face each other.
Oh yeah and crap how'd you do that my data got erased and now I only have 3 unlocked charachters ness,marth,sonic
Uh... I never lost the data to Brawl dude.
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

All is not lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is not lost!   All is not lost! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:05 am

Yay! That's great! Nintendo must be run by people with the IQ of a 2 year old.
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
M

M

All is not lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is not lost!   All is not lost! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:48 pm

Maggie Simpson has a higher IQ than Lisa and she's only 2.
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

All is not lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is not lost!   All is not lost! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:05 pm

Hate to break it to you, but the Simpsons are fictional characters. I mean slobbering over a cupcake, not really talking that much, pees in pants kind of 2.
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

All is not lost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is not lost!   All is not lost! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All is not lost!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Console Galaxy:. :: Gaming :: Nintendo-
Jump to: