.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.-Surreal? ?

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 22
Location : Erm... LOOK! A DRAGON!!!

PostSubject: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:46 pm

Well, Ima back//.. I guess... AANYWAYS, I know I haven't been on much... Well, by much I mean AT ALL.... but I've been super-dooper busy. Plus, I like habbo better than you peps. KIDDING! xD
... Ohr AM I?

Anyways, I guess Ima tell you what's new with me. Well, first I failed this huge math-test (oops) then I get A+, A, B, F, A++. IS THERE ANY PATTERN AT ALL!?! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I HATE YHOO ALL YOU STUPID ****ing ***s YOU ****ING LOSERS!
...
pfft ^^ and people say ima spaz xP

I repeat: Anyways, I broke my toe. Funny story: I was in this musical thingy, and I was playing one of the main peps, and I was really bored because I'm off for, like, a 20-minute long scene, so I was skipping.... IN MY BARE FEET. My toes crunched, and I was all "AHHHH! I BROKE MY TOE! HOLY ---" and everyone was like "You totally didn't break your toe. Stop lying, b**h" (my I note that this was a CHURCH musical? xDD) After about 5 minutes my toe swelled up the the thickness of a small banana, so I was freaking out and so was the director ("OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE BROKE HER TOE!!! HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO PERFORM WITH A HUGE CAST!?!"... I don't think that she realized that you don't need a huge cast when you have a broken toe. idiot.) Did I mention that we had a huge performance that night?
After we were done the practise, I had to run home, eat supper in 5 minutes, fix my toe (which I must say, looked very attractive under about 10 band-aids. However, I decided to use the pretty yellow ones, so they matched my yellow shirt for the musical.). Then I had to run back and do a performance. Heehee. I must say, I was pretty awesome.
And THAT'S how I broke my toe.

Also, I have a new role-model! TYRA BANKS! Yes, I know she's, like, a world-famous super-model, and her boobs are like huge, and she's the creator is America's Next Top Model, but STILL. It proves that women can be successful even if they previously had a job where the only thing that they had to do was stand around and look pretty. But alot of models don't even look that pretty....

ALSO, the latest fad has invaded my school! Well, mostly the girls, because I doubt the guys would like it. ANYWAYS, TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abbey, Stephanie, Megan and I convinced our friend, Connor, to read it. It took him about 3 pages to realize that it was "mushy chick book", and not the documentary on world-war 1 that we told him it was xDD

On a more depressing note, my friend, Justine, broke up with her boyfriend, and now he's gone emo. Which is sort of a waste, as he's really nice.

Anyways, I see that you've all sort of made this forums lonely and depressing. POST, DAMN YOU, POST!!!!


Gawd. x3

_________________
ways to contact me:
MSN: z.titanic.sank@hotmail.com
DEV/ART: www.sweetsweetangst.deviantart.com
TEH CHILLOUT: Ensanguined
HABBO USA: RealityRip


Last edited by X.x.ani.x.X on Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Stephydoodlez

avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2008-02-13
Location : Good question....

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:36 am

WOOOWW!! Long post there missy! Also, if Tyra Banks is your new role model, then how come you spelled her name wrong? Lol. ANYWAYs, I'll be sure to DAMN POST!!! ACKK!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stephydoodle.wordpress.com
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 23
Location : None of your beeswax, stalker!

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Oh my ****ing gawd! I'd thought you had dissapeared off the face of the earth! SHAME on you, girl! Mad
Actually I'm glad you came back. I was beggining to worry that maybe you'd died or something.
Aw, your poor toe! Is it better now? How'd the performance go???
Tyra Banks? Ooh, story time! Once, before an assembly, I was talking to my friend, and she was talking about Tyra Banks. I'm like, "Who's that?" "OMG EVERYONE knows about Tyra Banks!!" "Yeah, uh huh. Riiiight." Cuz she's always playing jokes on me because I'm so gullible. "No really, ask anyone." So I ask the girls sitting behind us, who just happen to be in the most popular clique in the school. "Hey, who's Tyra Banks?" "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO TYRA BANKS IS??? LOL, LOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEER!" "...." Neutral
I I love you Twilight. I've read all the books at least a zillion times because I love that brilliant "mushy chick book." Which it isn't really. Some parts were scary.
So he's single? Is he cute? Laughing
Yes people, "POST, DAMN YOU!" And now that you're back maybe the forums wil be better!!!

_________________





My blog is active again! Visit it, fwool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
.-Surreal? ?

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 22
Location : Erm... LOOK! A DRAGON!!!

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:32 pm

Meh. Not many parts of Twilight are scary. But it is sorta freaky when Jacon goes up to her and is like "If you don't kiss me, ima do suicide and it'll be all your fault" and she's like "KISS ME, JACOB!" and he's like "YAY!" and Edward is like "BELLA!!!!!!!" and Jacob is like "I love you the most so ima ditch you" and Bella is like "Aww crap. I like you, but I like Edward better. Sucka" and Edward is like "Ima bight you and take away your soul if you marry me" and Bella is like "OK! Yay, now you'll be the one who's poison infiltrates my weins and eventually stops my heart from beating!" and Edward is like "Yep." and Alice is like "Why won't you let me plan your wedding, Bella?" and Bella is like "Omg. I HATE PARTIES! DAMN YOU, ALICE!" and Alice is like "YAY!"

_________________
ways to contact me:
MSN: z.titanic.sank@hotmail.com
DEV/ART: www.sweetsweetangst.deviantart.com
TEH CHILLOUT: Ensanguined
HABBO USA: RealityRip
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Feelute

avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2008-02-13
Location : In your attic eating your Doritos!

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:37 pm

I'm so glad you're back, Padel! I was starting to get worried. And very long post, by the way. But you're right, "POST, DAMN YOU, POST!". That is now my favorite quote. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
.-Surreal? ?

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 22
Location : Erm... LOOK! A DRAGON!!!

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:41 pm

Ok, for our super-evil, brand-new plan to get people to actually use these goddamn forums, first we need to buy some marshmallows and a whole lotta super-glue. Cappeish?

_________________
ways to contact me:
MSN: z.titanic.sank@hotmail.com
DEV/ART: www.sweetsweetangst.deviantart.com
TEH CHILLOUT: Ensanguined
HABBO USA: RealityRip
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 23
Location : None of your beeswax, stalker!

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:11 pm

1. Most of that actually happened in Eclipse not Twilight. Eclipse wasn't scary at all.
2. Sounds like a plan. *Buys materials* K, what next?
3. You certainly do like the word "damn", dontcha?

_________________





My blog is active again! Visit it, fwool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
.-Surreal? ?

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 22
Location : Erm... LOOK! A DRAGON!!!

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:45 pm

1. Eclipse is scarier than Twilight. Edward tears off Victoria's head! Even though that's sort of not scary. Twilight is more "OMG! YOU'RE A VAMPIRE!" and "OMG! I'M A VAMPIRE!" and "OMG! HE'S A VAMPIRE!" and "OMG! HE'S GONNA EAT BELLA!!! HOLY CRAP!"
2. We need macaroni.
3. Yes, I like the word damn. I also like the word masochistic.

...What does masochistic mean?

_________________
ways to contact me:
MSN: z.titanic.sank@hotmail.com
DEV/ART: www.sweetsweetangst.deviantart.com
TEH CHILLOUT: Ensanguined
HABBO USA: RealityRip
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Stephydoodlez

avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2008-02-13
Location : Good question....

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 01, 2008 2:16 am

Your so randomly funny, Padel. Have you ever though of stand--------up comedy?


Update: Sorry, My dash/underscore key is weirding out ^ ^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stephydoodle.wordpress.com
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 23
Location : None of your beeswax, stalker!

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 01, 2008 3:05 am

1. The whole fight scene was more... charged, shall we say, than scary. Like, through the entire thing I was reading franticly, cuz I was like, "Ohmigodohmigod OHMIGOD!!!". And I didn't have time to be scared. Although I was slightly out of breath at the end.
2. Not a problem. I've got nothing BUT macaroni at my house. Hey, I'm Italian. Are we making, like, macaroni sculptures or sumpin?
3. Masochistic means taking pleasure in one's own pain, depriving yourself of happiness, gaining gratification from pain, intentionaly causing yourself pain through your own actions, being willing to subject yourself to trials and/or unpleasentness, etc. Read more about it (here).

See? I'm fun and educational! Very Happy

_________________





My blog is active again! Visit it, fwool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic


Posts : 539
Join date : 2008-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 01, 2008 4:38 am

Lothere wrote:
1. The whole fight scene was more... charged, shall we say, than scary. Like, through the entire thing I was reading franticly, cuz I was like, "Ohmigodohmigod OHMIGOD!!!". And I didn't have time to be scared. Although I was slightly out of breath at the end.
2. Not a problem. I've got nothing BUT macaroni at my house. Hey, I'm Italian. Are we making, like, macaroni sculptures or sumpin?
3. Masochistic means taking pleasure in one's own pain, depriving yourself of happiness, gaining gratification from pain, intentionaly causing yourself pain through your own actions, being willing to subject yourself to trials and/or unpleasentness, etc. Read more about it (here).

See? I'm fun and educational! Very Happy
Are you really Italian? I don't think you are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 23
Location : None of your beeswax, stalker!

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 01, 2008 3:45 pm

Dude. My family is so Italian, it's not even funny. We're always eating and getting together and we go to Italian feasts and balh blah blah.

_________________





My blog is active again! Visit it, fwool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
.-Surreal? ?

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 22
Location : Erm... LOOK! A DRAGON!!!

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 01, 2008 8:01 pm

Lothere wrote:
1. The whole fight scene was more... charged, shall we say, than scary. Like, through the entire thing I was reading franticly, cuz I was like, "Ohmigodohmigod OHMIGOD!!!". And I didn't have time to be scared. Although I was slightly out of breath at the end.
2. Not a problem. I've got nothing BUT macaroni at my house. Hey, I'm Italian. Are we making, like, macaroni sculptures or sumpin?
3. Masochistic means taking pleasure in one's own pain, depriving yourself of happiness, gaining gratification from pain, intentionaly causing yourself pain through your own actions, being willing to subject yourself to trials and/or unpleasentness, etc. Read more about it (here).

See? I'm fun and educational! Very Happy
1. Meh. That scene is OK. My favourite book in the series is probably the first, though. The second one is just depressing. I read it all in one day... I finished it at 5 am xD I kept on telling myself that I'll go to sleep when Edward comes back, but when he came back it was too suspenseful >.< It's hard for me to find books scary. For me it's more like "Was that supposedly horrifying scene supposed to be funny?
2. No. We're making macaroni and cheese. I love that greasy, cheesy mess xD
3. So in other words, masochistic means emo? And Edward calls himself masochistic, so I guess that means that he's emo. Crap. He's already a homocidal vampire freak. But he's an awesome homocidal vampire freak, so everything works out.

_________________
ways to contact me:
MSN: z.titanic.sank@hotmail.com
DEV/ART: www.sweetsweetangst.deviantart.com
TEH CHILLOUT: Ensanguined
HABBO USA: RealityRip
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic


Posts : 539
Join date : 2008-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 01, 2008 8:18 pm

Lothere wrote:
Dude. My family is so Italian, it's not even funny. We're always eating and getting together and we go to Italian feasts and balh blah blah.
Wow. Lol. Mario and Luigi are Italian you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 23
Location : None of your beeswax, stalker!

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 01, 2008 8:37 pm

X.x.ani.x.X wrote:
1. Meh. That scene is OK. My favourite book in the series is probably the first, though. The second one is just depressing. I read it all in one day... I finished it at 5 am xD I kept on telling myself that I'll go to sleep when Edward comes back, but when he came back it was too suspenseful >.< It's hard for me to find books scary. For me it's more like "Was that supposedly horrifying scene supposed to be funny?
2. No. We're making macaroni and cheese. I love that greasy, cheesy mess xD
3. So in other words, masochistic means emo? And Edward calls himself masochistic, so I guess that means that he's emo. Crap. He's already a homocidal vampire freak. But he's an awesome homocidal vampire freak, so everything works out.

1. Yeah. Which sucks for me, because I only have books 2 and 3... Books can be scary (or just super freakish), but movies are better at being scary. Like, if I read a book version of Pan's Labyrinth, it would be 10x less scary.
2. Than what's the marshmallow and super glue for?
3. Hooray for freaks! I think what he meant was he was masochistic because he always wants to be around Bella even though her scent causes him actual pain... Eurgh. Sucks to be him.

Pete993 wrote:
Wow. Lol. Mario and Luigi are Italian you know.
I know. And I still think they should shave their 'staches. Mama mia!

_________________





My blog is active again! Visit it, fwool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
.-Surreal? ?

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 22
Location : Erm... LOOK! A DRAGON!!!

PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 01, 2008 10:39 pm

Lothere wrote:
X.x.ani.x.X wrote:
1. Meh. That scene is OK. My favourite book in the series is probably the first, though. The second one is just depressing. I read it all in one day... I finished it at 5 am xD I kept on telling myself that I'll go to sleep when Edward comes back, but when he came back it was too suspenseful >.< It's hard for me to find books scary. For me it's more like "Was that supposedly horrifying scene supposed to be funny?
2. No. We're making macaroni and cheese. I love that greasy, cheesy mess xD
3. So in other words, masochistic means emo? And Edward calls himself masochistic, so I guess that means that he's emo. Crap. He's already a homocidal vampire freak. But he's an awesome homocidal vampire freak, so everything works out.

1. Yeah. Which sucks for me, because I only have books 2 and 3... Books can be scary (or just super freakish), but movies are better at being scary. Like, if I read a book version of Pan's Labyrinth, it would be 10x less scary.
2. Than what's the marshmallow and super glue for?
3. Hooray for freaks! I think what he meant was he was masochistic because he always wants to be around Bella even though her scent causes him actual pain... Eurgh. Sucks to be him.

Pete993 wrote:
Wow. Lol. Mario and Luigi are Italian you know.
I know. And I still think they should shave their 'staches. Mama mia!

1. I went out and bought the entire series. it cost me alot, I tell you. But I couldn't fin the first book in hard-copy..
2. Dessert.
3. Yes, it does. "Hi. I'm Edward. I'm hot. I met this chick named Bella. She smells good. She's not hot. I am. Good-bye." xD

_________________
ways to contact me:
MSN: z.titanic.sank@hotmail.com
DEV/ART: www.sweetsweetangst.deviantart.com
TEH CHILLOUT: Ensanguined
HABBO USA: RealityRip
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
HEZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Console Galaxy:. :: General Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: