.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr. Mario Online Rx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

Dr. Mario Online Rx Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:53 pm

Hello, have you heard of Dr. Mario Online Rx? Its a new game coming to Wii Ware on May 12th, 2008. Its already released in Japan but its to be anounced in Europe and Australia. Im going to get this game when it comes out! Just 3 days away to being released! It also supports Wi-Fi and the use of Mii's! Heres a video:

Last edited by Rainbow Luma on Sat May 10, 2008 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:21 am

I never played Dr. Mario for the NES but the music pwns. It pwned back then and it pwns in Brawl. I'm pretty excited about this.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:33 am

Hey Pete, how many Wii points do you have right now? I have 1200.
Back to top Go down
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:28 am

Rainbow Luma wrote:
Hey Pete, how many Wii points do you have right now? I have 1200.
100... But I'll obviously get more soon...ish...
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:31 pm

OMG! The game comes out tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Snarr

Snarr

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:52 pm

And it didn't come out.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:31 am

It comes out tomarrow!
Back to top Go down
Snarr

Snarr

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:11 pm

What do you mean? You said that like 2 days ago o.O IT DIDN'T COME OUT!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:42 am

Ops! I mean on Monady!
Back to top Go down
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:08 am

I checked it out and it will come out on... May 26, 2008! (Monday) Though you didn't know that when you made this topic. Please check your sources first. Razz

EDIT: I have it now and it's awesome! I made it to Virus Level 11 (Starting at 0) on Easy on the Virus Buster mode. without dieing. (Though I did restart a couple of times because of a couple of careless mistakes...) It's really fun and you should try it! Also if you wanna play me but don't have the money to pay for it then just let me know cause I can send you a demo.
Back to top Go down
LakituX
Admin
LakituX

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:04 pm

Pete993 wrote:
I checked it out and it will come out on... May 26, 2008! (Monday) Though you didn't know that when you made this topic. Please check your sources first. Razz

EDIT: I have it now and it's awesome! I made it to Virus Level 11 (Starting at 0) on Easy on the Virus Buster mode. without dieing. (Though I did restart a couple of times because of a couple of careless mistakes...) It's really fun and you should try it! Also if you wanna play me but don't have the money to pay for it then just let me know cause I can send you a demo.
Actually your the one who should check your sources. That release date was for EU and AUS.
Back to top Go down
https://consolegalaxy.darkbb.com
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:58 pm

LakituX wrote:
Pete993 wrote:

Actually your the one who should check your sources. That release date was for EU and AUS.
Well he never directly said that so it can be confusing.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:07 am

My FC: 1816 6446 0494
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Mario Online Rx   Dr. Mario Online Rx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Mario Online Rx
Page 1 of 1