.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School stories

Go down 
+6
marshmello0o
wwx13
CaPetuniaF
Devo
Snarr
Stephydoodlez
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
marshmello0o

School stories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:09 pm

xx

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:13 pm

Marsh? An emo? *falls to ground and laughs spastically*
Really, though. How could ANYONE mistake MARSH for an emo?
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:48 am

Lothere people can have very different lives when not on the computer... Yeah don't get me started about how different Pete is from... uh... well me in real life. (You didn't think I would actually say my name here did you?)
Back to top Go down
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:40 pm

How about we just call real-life Pete Freddy?
I don't know, I think that I'm pretty much the same on here as I am in real-life. But in real -life, when I'm hyper, you can actually notice it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Feelute

Feelute

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:31 pm

I'm kinda the same. But here, I'm nicer.
Back to top Go down
http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:52 pm

xx

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:44 pm

Feelute wrote:
I'm kinda the same. But here, I'm nicer.
It's sorta the oposite for me Razz I think I'm nastier and less agreeable here, by just a smidge. Eheheheheh > <
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:45 pm

For me... I'd be more shy, I think. It's easier for me to talk to people over the 'net.
Back to top Go down
Feelute

Feelute

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 am

Same with me, Lothere! Normally when someone that I don't know asks me something, I turn to my mom. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:16 am

I have to get to know the person to talk to them. In real life.
Back to top Go down
Devo

Devo

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:32 pm

retarded guy named F and my friend B(girl) Okay so F starts to act like a frog and become all retarded splashing in puddles and killing flies and eating them.So he comes up to B and goes on her back like how frogs mate.

B is soooooo pissed now.
Back to top Go down
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:54 pm

And HOW old is F and B? -.o
Back to top Go down
wwx13

wwx13

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:09 am

O_o wow devo thats scary
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:26 am

I have just one thing to say: EEW, that's GROSS. You're kidding, right?
Back to top Go down
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:02 am

I think I'm gonna try to stay away from this topic.
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:49 pm

Which is why I'm changing it! Right. Now.
So, er... how's the weather with you guys?
I mean, uh... My art teacher in elementry school was really into body art. She had, like, a zillion tatoos.
Back to top Go down
Devo

Devo

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:47 pm

B is 14 and F is like 12
Back to top Go down
CaPetuniaF

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:09 am

I have a pretty good story if you want to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:06 am

CaPetuniaF wrote:
I have a pretty good story if you want to hear it.
You can go ahead and tell us. If somebody doesn't wanna read it then they can just not read it.
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:19 pm

Yeah, tell us Petunia! I know I want to hear it. Well, read it. You get the point.
Back to top Go down
CaPetuniaF

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:29 pm

Hmm, where should I start? Well it was my first day at the new school and there is always these people who want to be your friend. Well they were just plain annoying. I made a few new friends. My best friend has a "thing" with Marsh. Well this w**re T and her possey were all like "You're some loser from CA." And I'm like "Shut your fat mouth b****" And we got in a big fight. Now I have to fight her outside school.
Back to top Go down
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:02 am

CaPetuniaF wrote:
Hmm, where should I start? Well it was my first day at the new school and there is always these people who want to be your friend. Well they were just plain annoying. I made a few new friends. My best friend has a "thing" with Marsh. Well this w**re T and her possey were all like "You're some loser from CA." And I'm like "Shut your fat mouth b****" And we got in a big fight. Now I have to fight her outside school.
Hm... Well depending on if you really think you can take her and all her friends (never know what they might do) then I just wouldn't show up. If you're friends are really you're friends they won't care and they'll still be nice to you.
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:12 am

CaPetuniaF wrote:
Er... not really what I was expecting...
But anyway. I would steer clear from that clique if they're going to resort to violence. It's one thing for boys to do that, but if girls are threatening you... there's a good chance that they're phsycos. Ignore them. If it gets really bad, tell someone who can take care of it. I know that sounds a bit immature and wimpy, but believe me, violence is NOT the way to go.
Back to top Go down
wwx13

wwx13

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:12 am

Well I'll tell a story its has some bad words but I'll blank them out. Well I was on the bus and then my freind was telling some story then he says d**sh in it. The I was like " You said a bad word " Then my freind C (boy) Takes his hand and acts like its a gun then goes D**sh D**sh D**sh then Fag grenade. And we were laughing sooooo hard.
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:33 am

x

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School stories   School stories - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School stories
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next