.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something Empty
PostSubject: Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something   Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:26 pm

Like, Omg.
My my friend named AL's (girl) parents got divorced when she was little, and her dad, like, has problems, so her mom has a restraining order against him, but AL doesn't. Last year, AL was with her dad, and then when they were in the car AL's dad tried to do suicide by deliberately driving the car into a lamp post. AL's dad actually does have issues, and AL really doesn't want to have a relationship with him, because he's abusive, but somehow it's illegal for her NOT to see him at least once a month. I'm not exactly sure why, because he's sorta stalkerish, and earlier this year she was out of school for a week because she and her mom were hiding in a hotel, because her dad was, like, stalking them. So AL has to pursue a relationship with this crazy guy, and her lawyer and her mom aren't doing anything. She can't do anything herself, because she's a minor. If she runs away, she'll get arrested. If she refuses to see her dad, she'll be arrested.
I'm not really sure HOW it can be illegal for her NOT to see her dad. I mean, it's her life. But the thing is, government has this freakish idea that for a family to live in harmony, all they need to do is give more power to the parents and less to the kids. AL's problems would be solved if her mom could just make an Access Statement in court, but AL's lawyer says that first, AL's mom has to create a contract between her and AL's dad that AL's dad has no custody of her, but AL's dad refuses to do that.
I can't see why, instead of getting AL's dad help and getting him out of his debt and resolving things between him and her, they're forcing her to spend 96 hours a month with someone who's not right in his mind.
Tell me. Does that make SENSE to you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something   Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:50 pm

Nope. I guess her dad doesn't see it fair to not see his own daughter... But they should make an exception for this case because her dad is... um... "special"...
Back to top Go down
Feelute

Feelute

PostSubject: Re: Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something   Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:58 pm

That's stupid. You can't make someone see someone.
Back to top Go down
http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something   Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:48 am

That is f**cked up! What the heck are they thinking??? Isn't there a law against making a young girl spend time with her crazy father who tried to kill them both???
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
wwx13

wwx13

PostSubject: Re: Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something   Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:42 am

Wow thats just really some noob a** stuff right there. If that was my life wow I'd feel screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something   Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like, OMG>>> The lawyer is, like, f**ked up or something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Console Galaxy:. :: General Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: