.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:Iron Man:.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

.:Iron Man:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Iron Man:.   .:Iron Man:. Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:50 am

Who has seen that movie? Isn't it awesome? I think so. Talk about it here.
(Random note: new post on my blog! Has small Iron Man info.)
Back to top Go down
wwx13

wwx13

PostSubject: Re: .:Iron Man:.   .:Iron Man:. Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:27 am

I want to see it my freind siad it was awsome.
Back to top Go down
Snarr

Snarr

PostSubject: Re: .:Iron Man:.   .:Iron Man:. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:41 pm

It IS awesome. I wondered what that device did at, first, but I understood when the guy said "Don't worry, the paralyzation only lasts 15 more minutes." It was weird. The guys veins turned blue o.O
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: .:Iron Man:.   .:Iron Man:. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:22 pm

I probably won't see it. Not that I don't want to; I do. But whenever I go to the movies, I have to take my little brother and sister, and they're not old enough to go without an adult, so unless I can go with one of my friends...
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
Snarr

Snarr

PostSubject: Re: .:Iron Man:.   .:Iron Man:. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:23 pm

So you can't go without an adult? Play the old "Hey, this isn't 'Super Ultra Magical Ponies: The Ultimate Happiness Joy Song Dance'!" Tell them that you are going to this super childish G rated movie. Then when you get there, watch a different movie that you want to watch and blackmail them somehow to keep quite. Trust me. I have experience (Even though I am an only child Rolling Eyes.)
Back to top Go down
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

PostSubject: Re: .:Iron Man:.   .:Iron Man:. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:52 pm

I really don't have any inclination to see it. I don't really like movies... They usually all suck. I usually only watch horror, or those gushy chik flick movies that can't go wrong ;P But my friend went to see it, and he said it sucked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: .:Iron Man:.   .:Iron Man:. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:18 pm

Snarr wrote:
So you can't go without an adult? Play the old "Hey, this isn't 'Super Ultra Magical Ponies: The Ultimate Happiness Joy Song Dance'!" Tell them that you are going to this super childish G rated movie. Then when you get there, watch a different movie that you want to watch and blackmail them somehow to keep quite. Trust me. I have experience (Even though I am an only child Rolling Eyes.)
Erm, that would be a no-go. My sister is 10x more responsible than me, even though she's 2 years younger. She would tell, no matter how I begged, threatened, or bribed.
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Iron Man:.   .:Iron Man:. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Iron Man:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Console Galaxy:. :: General Chat :: Entertainment-
Jump to: