.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Track and Field

Go down 
+2
Feelute
Rainbow Luma
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:23 pm

Well, my school had Track and Field today, and I can't believe how stupid it all is. I mean, sure some people enjoy it, but alot of other people think that it's a complete waste of time, me among them. I'm athletic, I do sports, I don't need some ninny to judge me while I do them. And it shouldn't be MANDATORY. AND I think that there shouldn't be a certain number of events that you have to do. Some people may want to do one event, and some people might want to do five.
Me and my friends got in SO much trouble when we ditched longjump. It was hilarious. The teacher was totally spazzing at us, and then Connor gave him the finger. Seriously. It's so worth the week's worth of detentions.
But what gives teachers the right to force people to do sports, when they might be bad at them, and then end up embarassing themselves in front of everyone? In the 100m, I got first in the finals, and then the teachers were all like "Ok, now you have to go to the Regionals and represent our school" and I'm like "Make me. Let someone who acrually WANTS to go go".
People get way to competitive. I don't think that they realize that it's just a freaking game.

Ok. I'm done venting now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
marshmello0o

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:27 am

Track and feild is one of the best sports invented!!! And if anyone cares I came in 3rd on the 400m and in 2nd in the relay.
Back to top Go down
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:28 am

TRACK AND FIELD IS NOT A GOD DAMN SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:29 am

IT IS A DAMN GOOD SPORT FOR YOUR F***IN INFORMATION!!

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sat May 24, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:37 am

Our School is having Track & Field on Monday! This is what events will be held there

Grades 4-7

1 hm dash (In a straight line) (Im in this one!)
2 hm dash (Hath way around the track)
4 hm dash (Run around the track once)
8 hm dash (Run around the track twice)
1.5 km dash (3 1/2 times around the track. Its a lot of running! lol!)
hurdles (1 hm) (Im in this one!)
long jump
relays

Grades 4-5
Ball Throw
Frisbie Throw (I don't really know how to spell frisbie, sorry)

Grades 6-7
Shot put
High Jump

Thats all of the events at our track meet! What events would you like to be in?
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:39 am

xx

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:41 am

Hey Mash! Do you understand hm, dam or dm?
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:43 am

___

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:45 am

I live in Canada. Also, I would like to show you a metric staircase.
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:48 am

x

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:51 am

Heres a metric staircase!

Track and Field Picture1-7

When you go down the stairs, the answer gets bigger and the decimal goes to the right. When you go up the stairs, the answer gets smaler and the decimal goes to the right.
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:56 am

x

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:01 am

What grade are you in Marsh? This is Grade 6 stuff.
Back to top Go down
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:04 am

Umm... Yes... Your "brian" is very small.
And by the way, DAMN is not a DAMN swear word! DAMN you! DAMN you all! YOU F*CKING HYPOCRITE!!!

Coke is very good, for your information.
DAMN! I dropped my cookie. And FINALLY, TED CAME HOME!!! YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:43 am

.-Surreal? ? wrote:
Umm... Yes... Your "brian" is very small.
And by the way, DAMN is not a DAMN swear word! DAMN you! DAMN you all! YOU F*CKING HYPOCRITE!!!

Coke is very good, for your information.
DAMN! I dropped my cookie. And FINALLY, TED CAME HOME!!! YAY!!
Uh, Coke is not very good, for your information.
Back to top Go down
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:23 am

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?! I LOVE COKE!! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:15 am

*Hits Padels Head with golden hammer* What is your problem today?
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:05 am

Whoa! I leave for a day and everyone goes NUTS!
Track and field is... okayish. In my opinion, sports just suck in general. If I run, (and I can give you a run for your money when I run!) I don't need people pressuring me or making me do gigs that I don't wanna do. I get enough of that from my mom. If I decide to kick a ball around, I don't need people doing dorky cheers or screaming at me. And sports run by GYM TEACHERS suck more than anything, because they shove a whole lot of fake motivation down your throat and say that you'll be part of the team. And if you say you don't want to be part of the team, then they think something is wrong with you and send you to the counselor for counseling. But guess what? The stupid freaking counselor makes you feel worse; like a lab rat or a bug under a microscope. And before you know it, they're organizing an IP or GIP meeting for you, so that they can "evaluate" you. And they're more concerned about your "social skills" than about how you just about die of bordom everday because the lessons are too easy and dull. Then your parents pull you out of school because you just can't stand the way they rag on you anymore. And you miss your friends and field trips and your teachers and even the crappy cafeteria food. And all becuase of a stupid freaking sport. Which is why I don't support any competitive sport what so ever.
Coke and cookies are good. But they make you hyper.
Who's Ted?
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
marshmello0o

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:15 pm

x

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feelute

Feelute

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:32 pm

She is home schooled. Sometimes it's like you've just came here.
Back to top Go down
http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:42 pm

Lothere wrote:
Whoa! I leave for a day and everyone goes NUTS!
Track and field is... okayish. In my opinion, sports just suck in general. If I run, (and I can give you a run for your money when I run!) I don't need people pressuring me or making me do gigs that I don't wanna do. I get enough of that from my mom. If I decide to kick a ball around, I don't need people doing dorky cheers or screaming at me. And sports run by GYM TEACHERS suck more than anything, because they shove a whole lot of fake motivation down your throat and say that you'll be part of the team. And if you say you don't want to be part of the team, then they think something is wrong with you and send you to the counselor for counseling. But guess what? The stupid freaking counselor makes you feel worse; like a lab rat or a bug under a microscope. And before you know it, they're organizing an IP or GIP meeting for you, so that they can "evaluate" you. And they're more concerned about your "social skills" than about how you just about die of bordom everday because the lessons are too easy and dull. Then your parents pull you out of school because you just can't stand the way they rag on you anymore. And you miss your friends and field trips and your teachers and even the crappy cafeteria food. And all becuase of a stupid freaking sport. Which is why I don't support any competitive sport what so ever.
Coke and cookies are good. But they make you hyper.
Who's Ted?
I love sports, but pretty much all Extra Curricular ones are stupid. Despite that, I still do soccer, and Tae Kwon Doe, and swimming, and hopefully tennis this year.
Yes, they do.
Ted is a dog. Covered in hearts. ME AND MY FRIEND BOUGHT HIM SUNGLASSES! But then she lost them. Jeez.
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:45 pm

___

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:29 am

.-Surreal? ? wrote:
Ted is a dog. Covered in hearts. ME AND MY FRIEND BOUGHT HIM SUNGLASSES! But then she lost them. Jeez.
Uh... Wow. I'm guessing he's a toy?
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
marshmello0o

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 10:40 pm

x
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 10:40 pm

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Track and Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track and Field   Track and Field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Track and Field
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Console Galaxy:. :: General Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: