.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?

Go down 
+7
CaPetuniaF
.-Surreal? ?
marshmello0o
LakituX
Devo
wwx13
Stephydoodlez
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

has ur gf/bf done anything bad to you?
Yes and they suck
Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Vote_lcap33%Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No they are great.
Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Vote_lcap67%Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Devo

Devo

Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Empty
PostSubject: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:47 pm

Just askin and mine has right now. Sad MARSH SHUT UP

Last edited by Devo on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 am

I changed the first choice for obvious reasons... And no not that I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:17 am

And of course, we're assuming everyone here HAS a bf or gf. How typical.
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:35 pm

YOU have a GIRLFRIEND?

Erm, does moving away to California next Monday count?
Back to top Go down
http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Devo

Devo

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:03 pm

ya if you want it to.
AND PETE STOP COS MINE DOES SUCK POO.(i broke up after she was cheating on me xD)
Back to top Go down
Feelute

Feelute

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:21 pm

He broke up with me in a bad way. But I don't hate him. It was in third grade anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:05 pm

Devo wrote:
ya if you want it to.
AND PETE STOP COS MINE DOES SUCK POO.(i broke up after she was cheating on me xD)
I wouldn't yell at a mod for changing something when he has a good reason.... That could get you an infraction.
Back to top Go down
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:40 pm

Devo wrote:
ya if you want it to.
"Suck poo", huh? Erm, are you sure that she didn't have a good reason to cheat?
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Lol.
Bad of her to go behind his back, though. She ought to have had the guts to just break up with HIM if she didn't like him anymore. (No offense, Devo)
Back to top Go down
Devo

Devo

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:59 pm

ehh now shes with a fat guy named billy.(NOT capitizled.)
Back to top Go down
Stephydoodlez

Stephydoodlez

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:14 am

GREAT....ANYWAY, I don't have a bf. Not until college at least. And please don't like tease me or anything cuz I wanna focus on my education. You know, the one that determines which COLLEGE you go to, and which college you go to determines if you get a decent job, which determines how much income you get, and then that determines if you get a decent house with nice neighbors. Just saying....xD
Back to top Go down
http://stephydoodle.wordpress.com
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:41 am

I agree. I'm too busy to get caught up in all that junk.
Back to top Go down
wwx13

wwx13

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:01 pm

I dont have a gf but i could get one so easily. But I hate all the peeps that like meh.
Back to top Go down
Devo

Devo

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Razz Razz lothere you better get a bf or you have no life Razz(no offence)
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:28 pm

xx

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Devo wrote:
If that's your opinon, then you're the one with no life. I'm very content with being single, thank you very much.

Last edited by Lothere on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:58 pm

xx

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:51 pm

Devo wrote:
Right, and how old are you? I even think that I'M too young to be going out. Dude. You're probably not even in HIGHSCHOOL yet. The majority of the grade-7 population at my school is single, because they don't really give a crap. And for the people who ARE going out, it's usually just more "We tell each other everything, we hang out alot and help each other is we need it" rather than "Kissy kissy".
Back to top Go down
wwx13

wwx13

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:06 am

Roflcopter kissy kissy. But i dont need a gf i need a cell phone i have too many friends
Back to top Go down
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:00 am

Lothere wrote:
Devo wrote:
If that's your opinon, then you're the one with no life. I'm very content with being single, thank you very much.
Very true Lothere. Devo that was just plain mean. For your information I'm single as well and happy that way (Surprise, surprise. The guy who spends all day inside is single.) FYI again there isn't anybody around anyway. I'm outta school (not but three girls were there that are OK as friends but not as gf.) and my neighborhood is.. well... No kids. Not even little kids. It's a quiet, old people neighborhood. So there. I do however have a bf but I'd rather not go into that... I'll tell ya this. He's my frienemy.
Back to top Go down
Devo

Devo

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:58 pm

fyi I AM 15 and I should have a GF cause in my shcool teachers suspend u for not having one O.o
Back to top Go down
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:55 pm

Devo wrote:
fyi I AM 15 and I should have a GF cause in my shcool teachers suspend u for not having one O.o
I highly doubt that. If that's true, your teachers would be fired. Lying won't get you anywhere, you know.

Pete993 wrote:
Lothere wrote:
Devo wrote:
Very true Lothere. Devo that was just plain mean. For your information I'm single as well and happy that way (Surprise, surprise. The guy who spends all day inside is single.) FYI again there isn't anybody around anyway. I'm outta school (not but three girls were there that are OK as friends but not as gf.) and my neighborhood is.. well... No kids. Not even little kids. It's a quiet, old people neighborhood. So there. I do however have a bf but I'd rather not go into that... I'll tell ya this. He's my frienemy.
You ARE aware that BF stands for boyfriend, yes?
Back to top Go down
LakituX
Admin
LakituX

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:11 pm

.-Surreal? wrote:
You ARE aware that BF stands for boyfriend, yes?
Not sure if he is. Anyway I don't have a GF and am currently fine on my own. I'd rather wait till high school once I start meeting some interesting people before I get into anything.
Back to top Go down
https://consolegalaxy.darkbb.com
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:17 pm

xx

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:19 pm

marshmello0o wrote:
He thinks BF means best friend.
Er... OK yes I was thinking that. But still you get the point here. And that point is Devo was being just plain mean. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?   Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has ur gf/bf done anything horibble too you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Console Galaxy:. :: General Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: