.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Realization

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marshmello0o

A Realization Empty
PostSubject: A Realization   A Realization Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:05 am

Well I just realized somthing. Club Penguin is what brought most of us together. We don't get that much more user because we aren't club penguin anymore. So yeah If this helps in any way. So yeahh I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Stephydoodlez

Stephydoodlez

A Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Realization   A Realization Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:36 pm

Yeah, your right Marsh! Because when I joined CP, I wanted to know some cheats, so I typed it in on Google, and saw Chewit's Wordpress, then I saw the Blogroll, and saw Laki's site. Then, on laki's site, I saw this link for his chatbox or something like that, and here I am!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephydoodle.wordpress.com
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

A Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Realization   A Realization Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:31 pm

That's pretty much the same for me. But are you implying that we should have a clubpenguin forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
marshmello0o

A Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Realization   A Realization Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:02 pm

No...but we should have something that says club penguin or something so that people can join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Realization   A Realization Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Realization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Console Galaxy:. :: Main Forums :: Forum General/Help-
Jump to: