.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 200 things Pete can do during the summer!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephydoodlez

avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2008-02-13
Location : Good question....

PostSubject: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Out of total boredom, I've decided to make this post. All you have to do is list some things Pete can do in the summer, and be sure to number them:

1.Have a lemonade sale
2.Take the lemonade sale money and buy the Wii Fit game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stephydoodle.wordpress.com
marshmello0o

avatar

Posts : 856
Join date : 2008-02-12
Location : im stuck in a video game

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:09 pm

3. Help me with my blog
4. Start playing Club Penguin again
5. Start playing an instrument/sing
6. Use that instument/singing to forma band. ( don't say there's no one with to make a band)
7. Make an add for that band
8. Get a gig

9. Make moola! $$$
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://marshmello0o.wordpress.com
Feelute

avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2008-02-13
Location : In your attic eating your Doritos!

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:16 am

10. Take a vacation
11. Play sports
12. Ride your bike
13. Learn how to cook
14. Make a movie/show on Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic


Posts : 539
Join date : 2008-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:25 am

1.Have a lemonade sale - Need lemonade and people to sell it to.
2.Take the lemonade sale money and buy the Wii Fit game. - See 1.
3. Help me with my blog - Um... Yeah I suppose but that won't last very long...
4. Start playing Club Penguin again - Ok now THAT is boring.
5. Start playing an instrument/sing - I need an instument to play and something to sing.
6. Use that instument/singing to forma band. ( don't say there's no one with to make a band) - Sorry but there ISN'T anybody to make a band with.
7. Make an add for that band - See 6.
8. Get a gig - See 6.
9. Make moola! $$$ - Again see 6... (As for other ways to make money.... well there are none I can do.)
10. Take a vacation - Need money for that.
11. Play sports - I don't like sports remember?
12. Ride your bike - My bike is BROKEN!
13. Learn how to cook - Um... I need somebody to teach me for that. We don't have cookbooks.
14. Make a movie/show on Youtube - Yeah I am having trouble with my capture card so I can't do that.

Keep 'em coming people. I've got more excuses!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feelute

avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2008-02-13
Location : In your attic eating your Doritos!

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:35 am

Pete993 wrote:
1.Have a lemonade sale - Need lemonade and people to sell it to.
2.Take the lemonade sale money and buy the Wii Fit game. - See 1.
3. Help me with my blog - Um... Yeah I suppose but that won't last very long...
4. Start playing Club Penguin again - Ok now THAT is boring.
5. Start playing an instrument/sing - I need an instument to play and something to sing.
6. Use that instument/singing to forma band. ( don't say there's no one with to make a band) - Sorry but there ISN'T anybody to make a band with.
7. Make an add for that band - See 6.
8. Get a gig - See 6.
9. Make moola! $$$ - Again see 6... (As for other ways to make money.... well there are none I can do.)
10. Take a vacation - Need money for that.
11. Play sports - I don't like sports remember?
12. Ride your bike - My bike is BROKEN!
13. Learn how to cook - Um... I need somebody to teach me for that. We don't have cookbooks.
14. Make a movie/show on Youtube - Yeah I am having trouble with my capture card so I can't do that.

Keep 'em coming people. I've got more excuses!

1. Go to the store, buy lemons, get some water, some sugar and your set! Is it really that complicated?
2. See 1.
3. What if the blog lasts a while?
4. You can always try.
5. Look online for a song or sing one that you know, buy an instrument on eBay.
6. Then just do something by yourself.
7. See 6.
8. See 6.
9. SEE 6!!!
10. Then earn some money! And it's not that neccasary.
11. Are you kidding me? Who doesn't like sports?
12. Then get a new one.
13. Then buy cook books.
14. Not with Mario or any other characters just you.

What else do you want?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
.-Surreal? ?

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 23
Location : Erm... LOOK! A DRAGON!!!

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:17 am

15. Volunteerat a hospital, daycare, old-folks home, or something like that.
16. Plant a garden.
17. Take over the world-- wait, that's my thing.
18. Take apart your bike.
19. Become an inventor.
20. Rob a bank.
21. Get a mohawk.
22. Get a job.

_________________
ways to contact me:
MSN: z.titanic.sank@hotmail.com
DEV/ART: www.sweetsweetangst.deviantart.com
TEH CHILLOUT: Ensanguined
HABBO USA: RealityRip
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic


Posts : 539
Join date : 2008-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:39 am

Feelute wrote:
1. Go to the store, buy lemons, get some water, some sugar and your set! Is it really that complicated?
2. See 1.
3. What if the blog lasts a while?
4. You can always try.
5. Look online for a song or sing one that you know, buy an instrument on eBay.
6. Then just do something by yourself.
7. See 6.
8. See 6.
9. SEE 6!!!
10. Then earn some money! And it's not that neccasary.
11. Are you kidding me? Who doesn't like sports?
12. Then get a new one.
13. Then buy cook books.
14. Not with Mario or any other characters just you.

What else do you want?
1. Who's gonna take me to the store and buy that stuff? Hm? Not my parents. They don't take me places whenever I want.
2. See 1.
3. Um... Yeah I would help him get started but I ain't gonna stay with him or anything...
4. I thought the point was to find something for me to do so I won't be bored. Not to bore me to death.
5. And who would I sing to then? Myself? And I need MONEY for an instrument.
6-9. See 5.
10. And how would I earn said money? I'm still paying stuff off so I don't have an allowance for now.
11. I DON'T! End of story.
12. Need money for that.
13. Need money for that too.
14. I need a camera for that....

.-Surreal? ? wrote:
15. Volunteerat a hospital, daycare, old-folks home, or something like that.
16. Plant a garden.
17. Take over the world-- wait, that's my thing.
18. Take apart your bike.
19. Become an inventor.
20. Rob a bank.
21. Get a mohawk.
22. Get a job.
15. Nothing like near us.
16. I need plants....
17. Yeah so I can't do that now can I?
18. Don't have the tools for that.
19. Uh... yeah I don't think I could just start inventing things without stuff to build with.
20. No comment.
21. I need some hair supplies and that costs money. Plus what would I do afterwards?
22. Not old enough yet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephydoodlez

avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2008-02-13
Location : Good question....

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:48 pm

23. Get a therapist to help you with your problem of being too lazy.
24. Get on nutrisystem!
25. Make a tye dye T-shirt
25. Have a garage sale
26. Help mow your neighbor's lawn for cash to buy Wii Fit
27. Play fetch with your dog
28. Touch your toes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stephydoodle.wordpress.com
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic


Posts : 539
Join date : 2008-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:49 pm

Stephydoodlez wrote:
23. Get a therapist to help you with your problem of being too lazy.
24. Get on nutrisystem!
25. Make a tye dye T-shirt
26. Have a garage sale
27. Help mow your neighbor's lawn for cash to buy Wii Fit
28. Play fetch with your dog
29. Touch your toes!
23. Uh.. yeah... no such thing.
24. My mom tried that once. And I tried some of the food. Tastes awful.
25. Need a white shirt and some dye.
26. Need stuff to sell.
27. People don't need help with that kind of stuff here.
28. I don't have a dog... I don't even like dogs.
29. Ok now what?

OMG I GOTS ONE!
30. Crawl away from your grandma while she tries to pour water on you when you only had three hours of sleep and your stomach hurts.- Done it. My legs hurt now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.-Surreal? ?

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 23
Location : Erm... LOOK! A DRAGON!!!

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:59 pm

Pete993 wrote:
Feelute wrote:
1. Go to the store, buy lemons, get some water, some sugar and your set! Is it really that complicated?
2. See 1.
3. What if the blog lasts a while?
4. You can always try.
5. Look online for a song or sing one that you know, buy an instrument on eBay.
6. Then just do something by yourself.
7. See 6.
8. See 6.
9. SEE 6!!!
10. Then earn some money! And it's not that neccasary.
11. Are you kidding me? Who doesn't like sports?
12. Then get a new one.
13. Then buy cook books.
14. Not with Mario or any other characters just you.

What else do you want?
1. Who's gonna take me to the store and buy that stuff? Hm? Not my parents. They don't take me places whenever I want.
2. See 1.
3. Um... Yeah I would help him get started but I ain't gonna stay with him or anything...
4. I thought the point was to find something for me to do so I won't be bored. Not to bore me to death.
5. And who would I sing to then? Myself? And I need MONEY for an instrument.
6-9. See 5.
10. And how would I earn said money? I'm still paying stuff off so I don't have an allowance for now.
11. I DON'T! End of story.
12. Need money for that.
13. Need money for that too.
14. I need a camera for that....

.-Surreal? ? wrote:
15. Volunteerat a hospital, daycare, old-folks home, or something like that.
16. Plant a garden.
17. Take over the world-- wait, that's my thing.
18. Take apart your bike.
19. Become an inventor.
20. Rob a bank.
21. Get a mohawk.
22. Get a job.
15. Nothing like near us.
16. I need plants....
17. Yeah so I can't do that now can I?
18. Don't have the tools for that.
19. Uh... yeah I don't think I could just start inventing things without stuff to build with.
20. No comment.
21. I need some hair supplies and that costs money. Plus what would I do afterwards?
22. Not old enough yet...
Aww, COME ON. Just buy freaking plants. You don't need tools to take apart your bike-- Ever heard of rocks? You don't need hair supplies to give yourself a mohawk. Ever heard of scissors? And you can dye it with Kool-Aid. And don't tell me you're not old enough. I'm 2 years younger than you, and I have a job. My sister is the same age as you, and she has a job at a grocery store.

_________________
ways to contact me:
MSN: z.titanic.sank@hotmail.com
DEV/ART: www.sweetsweetangst.deviantart.com
TEH CHILLOUT: Ensanguined
HABBO USA: RealityRip
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Yippiyo

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:43 am

30. Take drugs
32. Give me money
33. Get a girlfriend
34. Eat till you weigh 50kg
35. Swear to random people on msn
36. Make prank calls to your friends
37. Fart 10 times a day
38. Not play the wii for a week (yes a whole week)
39. Sleep till 1:00pm
40. Watch a scary movie before you sleep. Eg/ Room 13, Chucky, Disturbia, The Happening, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smashbrosgalaxy.darkbb.com/index.htm
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic


Posts : 539
Join date : 2008-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:26 pm

.-Surreal? ? wrote:
Aww, COME ON. Just buy freaking plants. You don't need tools to take apart your bike-- Ever heard of rocks? You don't need hair supplies to give yourself a mohawk. Ever heard of scissors? And you can dye it with Kool-Aid. And don't tell me you're not old enough. I'm 2 years younger than you, and I have a job. My sister is the same age as you, and she has a job at a grocery store.
I told you I don't have any money! Plants don't come out of think air and neither does money.
I don't even know where my bike is. Plus if I did that then I'd get in trouble.
Well even if I did that... As I said what would I do afterwards? Stare at it?
I KNOW I would get in trouble if I dye my hair. I don't think we even have Kool-Aid.
Ok and who's gonna drive me to work every day? I don't even think there are places hiring. Much less places where you can sit in a chair. I have back problems so I couldn't stand up all day...

Yippiyo wrote:
31. Take drugs
32. Give me money
33. Get a girlfriend
34. Eat till you weigh 50kg
35. Swear to random people on msn
36. Make prank calls to your friends
37. Fart 10 times a day
38. Not play the wii for a week (yes a whole week)
39. Sleep till 1:00pm
40. Watch a scary movie before you sleep. Eg/ Room 13, Chucky, Disturbia, The Happening, etc.
31. No comment...
32. I don't HAVE money.
33. And where do you suggest I get one?
34. ...
35. No comment... again...
36. Dude why would I do that to my friends.
37. WTF man?
38. That would only make me be REALLY bored. Plus how could I play Mario kart with you then?
39. I do that anyway.
40. We don't have any movies here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephydoodlez

avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2008-02-13
Location : Good question....

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:20 pm

Hey Yipp! Long time, right? Anyways, Pete, I really do feel bad for you. Your life is sooo boring. But I guess desperate times call for desperate measures!!(I think...)

41. Watch Fred videos on youtube.
42. Turn emo
43. Become a girl
44. Liposuction
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stephydoodle.wordpress.com
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic


Posts : 539
Join date : 2008-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:13 pm

Stephydoodlez wrote:
Hey Yipp! Long time, right? Anyways, Pete, I really do feel bad for you. Your life is sooo boring. But I guess desperate times call for desperate measures!!(I think...)

41. Watch Fred videos on youtube.
42. Turn emo
43. Become a girl
44. Liposuction
41. I do that sometimes.
42-44. No comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feelute

avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2008-02-13
Location : In your attic eating your Doritos!

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:21 pm

I love Fred vids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
smithboy12

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 24
Location : Right Here Just Chillin

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:44 am

45.Quit Making up Dumb F****** Excuses to do stuff.
46.Get a girlfriend so you'll actually try to look nice.
47.Get on a Diet. (are you fat? I don't know just try it) We Fit people don't need diets but there fun sometimes.
48.Listen to the song shake it by metro station 12 times in a row.
49.Go outside for god's sake!
50. EXCERSISE!
51.PLAY A FREKIN SPORT. I don't care if it kills you!
52. Admit your jealous of me because ive done all of these things except # 45. that's your job
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/PMmeifyouwantmymyspace
Yippiyo

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:27 am

Pete993 wrote:
.-Surreal? ? wrote:
Aww, COME ON. Just buy freaking plants. You don't need tools to take apart your bike-- Ever heard of rocks? You don't need hair supplies to give yourself a mohawk. Ever heard of scissors? And you can dye it with Kool-Aid. And don't tell me you're not old enough. I'm 2 years younger than you, and I have a job. My sister is the same age as you, and she has a job at a grocery store.
I told you I don't have any money! Plants don't come out of think air and neither does money.
I don't even know where my bike is. Plus if I did that then I'd get in trouble.
Well even if I did that... As I said what would I do afterwards? Stare at it?
I KNOW I would get in trouble if I dye my hair. I don't think we even have Kool-Aid.
Ok and who's gonna drive me to work every day? I don't even think there are places hiring. Much less places where you can sit in a chair. I have back problems so I couldn't stand up all day...

Yippiyo wrote:
31. Take drugs
32. Give me money
33. Get a girlfriend
34. Eat till you weigh 50kg
35. Swear to random people on msn
36. Make prank calls to your friends
37. Fart 10 times a day
38. Not play the wii for a week (yes a whole week)
39. Sleep till 1:00pm
40. Watch a scary movie before you sleep. Eg/ Room 13, Chucky, Disturbia, The Happening, etc.
31. No comment...
32. I don't HAVE money.
33. And where do you suggest I get one?
34. ...
35. No comment... again...
36. Dude why would I do that to my friends.
37. WTF man?
38. That would only make me be REALLY bored. Plus how could I play Mario kart with you then?
39. I do that anyway.
40. We don't have any movies here.

32. It seems you're poor. =.=
33. Grab a random girl in the shopping centre and start humping her. ROFL.
35. You should do it, it's hilarious. Especially if you have guests at your house.
36. Don't worry, they won't know it's you who called.
37. It's good for you, releases all the pressure.
38. I think you've gotten me confused with someone else because I don't have a wii.
40. Buy some at pirated ones at Illegal DVD Shops. They're really cheap at 2-5 Dollars a DVD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smashbrosgalaxy.darkbb.com/index.htm
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic


Posts : 539
Join date : 2008-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:14 am

Yippiyo wrote:
32. It seems you're poor. =.=
33. Grab a random girl in the shopping centre and start humping her. ROFL.
35. You should do it, it's hilarious. Especially if you have guests at your house.
36. Don't worry, they won't know it's you who called.
37. It's good for you, releases all the pressure.
38. I think you've gotten me confused with someone else because I don't have a wii.
40. Buy some at pirated ones at Illegal DVD Shops. They're really cheap at 2-5 Dollars a DVD
32. Yep.
33. Dude. You have a sick mind.
35. No. That isn't funny.
36. Ugh. I can't be bothered to do something like that. Plus my friends have Caller ID. They would know it was me.
37. ..........
38. Guess so...
40. No comment...

smithboy12 wrote:
45.Quit Making up Dumb F****** Excuses to do stuff.
46.Get a girlfriend so you'll actually try to look nice.
47.Get on a Diet. (are you fat? I don't know just try it) We Fit people don't need diets but there fun sometimes.
48.Listen to the song shake it by metro station 12 times in a row.
49.Go outside for god's sake!
50. EXCERSISE!
51.PLAY A FREKIN SPORT. I don't care if it kills you!
52. Admit your jealous of me because ive done all of these things except # 45. that's your job
45. Um... that's the point of the topic...
46. I already commented on that.
47. No I'm not fat. I don't need to go on a diet.
48. Then what would I do?
49. I've commented on that.
50. I commented on that as well.
51. Dude. I said already. I don't like sports. I'm not gonna do something I don't enjoy doing to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephydoodlez

avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2008-02-13
Location : Good question....

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:04 pm

52. Watch I love the New Millennium on VH1 tonight for 06' and 07'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stephydoodle.wordpress.com
smithboy12

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 24
Location : Right Here Just Chillin

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:17 pm

DO SOMETHING THAT IS ACTUALLY PRODUCTIVE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/PMmeifyouwantmymyspace
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic


Posts : 539
Join date : 2008-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:25 pm

Stephydoodlez wrote:
52. Watch I love the New Millennium on VH1 tonight for 06' and 07'.
Um... what's that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feelute

avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2008-02-13
Location : In your attic eating your Doritos!

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:30 pm

A show. Yes, Pete, a show on television. And can you at least get up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
smithboy12

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 24
Location : Right Here Just Chillin

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:34 am

Ugh quit being so stubborn,actually do something that doesn't have to do with Mario. Your sending out some....lets just say unique messages about your personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/PMmeifyouwantmymyspace
LakituX
Admin
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:56 am

53. Hibernate for the entire summer.
54. Eat cake.
55. Sit still till your entire body becomes numb and you cannot move.
56. Scare your cats and chase them.
57. Go to this website.
58. Play Super Mario Bros. 3 till you finally beat it.
59. Play Super Mario Bros. 2(J) till you give up without even getting 1/8 through the game.
60. Redesign your room.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://consolegalaxy.darkbb.com
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic


Posts : 539
Join date : 2008-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:05 pm

LakituX wrote:
53. Hibernate for the entire summer.
54. Eat cake.
55. Sit still till your entire body becomes numb and you cannot move.
56. Scare your cats and chase them.
57. Go to this website.
58. Play Super Mario Bros. 3 till you finally beat it.
59. Play Super Mario Bros. 2(J) till you give up without even getting 1/8 through the game.
60. Redesign your room.
53. Lol. Can't do that. Then I'd get too much sleep...
54. I don't have any. But if we get some I will.
55. I've done that before.
56. I do that a lot.
57. Nice try but I've been there recently (to show it to a friend) and I recognized the link.
58. I'm working on Paper Mario now. Wanna finish it already...
59. Done that.
60. There ain't much to redesign...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 200 things Pete can do during the summer!   

Back to top Go down
 
200 things Pete can do during the summer!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Console Galaxy:. :: General Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: