.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guitar Hero Aerosmith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marshmello0o

Guitar Hero Aerosmith Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero Aerosmith   Guitar Hero Aerosmith Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:26 pm

It is out! Accually for awhile...but I have some info on it! It isn't an "amazing game" like guitar hero 3. It pretty much is much easier than guitar hero 3. Don't get it unless:

1. You are new to the guitar hero franchise
2. You are not very good at guitar hero
3. You are a die hard Aerosmith fan

Now here is a little description.

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass)as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer. Gamers experience Aerosmith's legendary career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty.

As players progress through the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith's greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way. Venues from historical moments during the band's illustrious career offer the experience of "sweet emotion" and further capture the essence of the band’s rise to fame.

I'll try to get the setlist later! So I would give this game a 7.4.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

Guitar Hero Aerosmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Aerosmith   Guitar Hero Aerosmith Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:24 pm

I am new to the franchise. I just picked up on tour a few days ago. Also, Aerosmith uses the same Les Paul guitar as in 3, but comes with a new special edition Aerosmith faceplate (unless your getting the PS2 version) instead of those black/white faceplates.
Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Page 1 of 1