.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force

Go down 
+2
Lothere
Feelute
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force   Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:13 pm

Hello! CP is making a new game for the Nintendo DS. Its called Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force. I really want to get my hands on this game! Here is a pic!

Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Cp-ds-art-blog2
Back to top Go down
Feelute

Feelute

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force   Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:35 pm

And why do you want this game?
Back to top Go down
http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
LakituX
Admin
LakituX

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force   Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Ha! I can't wait to see this failed creation come to life. This game is most likely going to be made by THQ which barely ever has any great games. Some good...just not great.
Back to top Go down
https://consolegalaxy.darkbb.com
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force   Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:16 pm

That's just a LITTLE pathetic. Come on, CP is meant for the computer. It will be (and I quote) "an epic phailure".
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force   Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:43 pm

LakituX wrote:
Ha! I can't wait to see this failed creation come to life. This game is most likely going to be made by THQ which barely ever has any great games. Some good...just not great.
Its not made by THQ. Its made by Disney Interactive. Look at the bottom of the box.
Back to top Go down
LakituX
Admin
LakituX

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force   Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:55 pm

Rainbow Luma wrote:
LakituX wrote:
Its not made by THQ. Its made by Disney Interactive. Look at the bottom of the box.
Disney doesn't develop games. Disney games are developed by THQ if you didn't know. Check other boxarts yourself. What's in the corner doesn't matter as this is not the final design.
Back to top Go down
https://consolegalaxy.darkbb.com
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force   Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:22 am

Lol. I was wondering when they'd get around to trying to make this. Well the idea of being able to play CP anywhere.... is kinda cool. But the whole thing about secret agents and whatnot is stupid. It's just another way for them to make the whole herbert thing into more like a series than a simple mission.
Back to top Go down
wwx13

wwx13

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force   Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:39 pm

Here comes a hit but then a failure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force   Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force
Page 1 of 1