.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, I've decided to give Sony another try

Go down 
+4
Donkey
LakituX
marshmello0o
Rainbow Luma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LakituX
Admin
LakituX

So, I've decided to give Sony another try Empty
PostSubject: So, I've decided to give Sony another try   So, I've decided to give Sony another try Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:13 am

As you most likely may not know, I own a PS2. I have about 10 games for it and I'm pretty bored with the console.(And It would be gone if GTA wasn't so entertaining, lol) Anyway, I've decided to get a PSP. I'm not an expert on Sony series and stuff but if you own a PSP and recommend any games for me, just let me know here.
Back to top Go down
https://consolegalaxy.darkbb.com
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: So, I've decided to give Sony another try   So, I've decided to give Sony another try Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:53 am

PSP is pretty good if you ask me. I dunno about the newest stuff but as far as I can tell it's about the same. Anyways in case you didn't know there are movies for the PSP so you can get any movies you like to watch on it any time. The only games I had were a racing game called Ridge Racer and Namco ....something Museum... Something like that... I used to be a Sony fanboy actually but Nintendo haz pulled me in. Ok so I won't bore you with my stories (everyone must be so happy...) but the games I had were pretty good. Also the picture quality was beyond amazing (at least for that time anyway) so you shouldn't be disappointed in that. I think...
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Luma

Rainbow Luma

PostSubject: Re: So, I've decided to give Sony another try   So, I've decided to give Sony another try Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:35 am

I dont like Sony consoles.
Back to top Go down
LakituX
Admin
LakituX

PostSubject: Re: So, I've decided to give Sony another try   So, I've decided to give Sony another try Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:46 am

Rainbow Luma wrote:
I dont like Sony consoles.
Ok, that was pretty much spam. I've said this before, if you don't like a console stay out of the section.
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: So, I've decided to give Sony another try   So, I've decided to give Sony another try Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:23 pm

the psp has pretty good graphics (better than ds)
Back to top Go down
LakituX
Admin
LakituX

PostSubject: Re: So, I've decided to give Sony another try   So, I've decided to give Sony another try Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:40 pm

Ok heres what I've gotten so far.

On Thursday I bought the PSP bundle:
Silver PSP
Daxter Game
Family Guy - 5 Episodes
and 1 gig memory stick.

All for $200. =D
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: So, I've decided to give Sony another try   So, I've decided to give Sony another try Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:52 pm

Thats rubbish.
Wait til things get cheaper
Back to top Go down
http://donkeyschillout.forumsmotion.com
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: So, I've decided to give Sony another try   So, I've decided to give Sony another try Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:32 pm

They might not. I mean, that sort of stuff will always be expensive until they can make better things, in which case you wouldn't want this stuff at all.
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
M

M

PostSubject: Re: So, I've decided to give Sony another try   So, I've decided to give Sony another try Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:37 am

I'll have to go check my brothers games...
Fifa 08.
Lego Star Wars - the complete saga. xD
Pro Evolution Soccer 08.
Basically, a load of PS3 games for PSP.
Oh yeah, and "Ratchet and clank - tools of demolition".
If it's out on PSP.
Back to top Go down
Bloooey54

Bloooey54

PostSubject: Re: So, I've decided to give Sony another try   So, I've decided to give Sony another try Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:06 am

Haha. I'm kind of an expert of Sony. geek

If your getting a PSP, and haven't bought one yet, get a slim/lite/2000 They're the new and updated version of the original PSP. I recommend getting a system and game separate. That way, you have a variety of games. For your first game, you want a good type of game that is entertaining and long, so it keeps you busy for awhile until you get a new game. Since you like Grand Theft Auto, get it. Since you also play Rumble Fighter, You'll LOVE Tekken: Dark Resurrection. You might need some time to get used to Tekken, but once you play it alot you'd love it. They use some fighting styles from Rumble Fighter. Well, to wrap it all up, here is what I recommend for you to get when getting a PSP:

Sony PlayStation Portable 2000/Slim/Lite
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City/ Liberty City
Tekken: Dark Resurrection

If you need any help with it, PM me or email me (pokess@live.com) and I'll help. >.<

EDIT:
Lol. Didn't read the update.
Back to top Go down
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: So, I've decided to give Sony another try   So, I've decided to give Sony another try Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:39 am

Bloooey54 wrote:
Haha. I'm kind of an expert of Sony. geek

If your getting a PSP, and haven't bought one yet, get a slim/lite/2000 They're the new and updated version of the original PSP. I recommend getting a system and game separate. That way, you have a variety of games. For your first game, you want a good type of game that is entertaining and long, so it keeps you busy for awhile until you get a new game. Since you like Grand Theft Auto, get it. Since you also play Rumble Fighter, You'll LOVE Tekken: Dark Resurrection. You might need some time to get used to Tekken, but once you play it alot you'd love it. They use some fighting styles from Rumble Fighter. Well, to wrap it all up, here is what I recommend for you to get when getting a PSP:

Sony PlayStation Portable 2000/Slim/Lite
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City/ Liberty City
Tekken: Dark Resurrection

If you need any help with it, PM me or email me (pokess@live.com) and I'll help. >.<

EDIT:
Lol. Didn't read the update.
You also didn't check when a post was last... posted. No bumping. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I've decided to give Sony another try   So, I've decided to give Sony another try Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, I've decided to give Sony another try
Page 1 of 1