.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the worst kind of person?

Go down 
+2
LakituX
Feelute
6 posters

Whiney and annoying
What is the worst kind of person? Vote_lcap33%What is the worst kind of person? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Decietful and sneaky
What is the worst kind of person? Vote_lcap20%What is the worst kind of person? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Sarcastic and rude
What is the worst kind of person? Vote_lcap0%What is the worst kind of person? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mean and violent
What is the worst kind of person? Vote_lcap27%What is the worst kind of person? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Random and low attention span
What is the worst kind of person? Vote_lcap20%What is the worst kind of person? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

What is the worst kind of person? Empty
PostSubject: What is the worst kind of person?   What is the worst kind of person? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:38 am

I've met a lot of people that I don't like, and I'm not sure which is the worst. What do you think? And do you think something should be added to the poll?

Last edited by Lothere on Thu May 08, 2008 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst kind of person?   What is the worst kind of person? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:28 am

Option to add: Lothere. Lol just kidding. I voted mean and violent. I'm very sarcastic and can be pretty rude sometimes so why would I vote myself the worst kind of person? Anyways I wonder what the others will pick.
Back to top Go down
Feelute

Feelute

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst kind of person?   What is the worst kind of person? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:16 pm

I picked mean and violent for the same reasons as Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst kind of person?   What is the worst kind of person? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:25 pm

x

Last edited by marshmello0o on Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LakituX
Admin
LakituX

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst kind of person?   What is the worst kind of person? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:31 pm

I go with Whiney and Annoying because when you spend alot of time as a proffesional on online gaming...you tend to see people like this very often.
Back to top Go down
https://consolegalaxy.darkbb.com
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst kind of person?   What is the worst kind of person? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:12 pm

Ugh. Whiney and annoying. I hate those freaks so much. But you would that, as I spent the winter helping little kids learn how to down-hill ski, I would be a little bit more patient wiht things like that. However, little todlers are so cute, so I don't get totally freaked at them.

Deceitful and sneaky? Meh. Doesn't it just mean if someone *attempts* to deceive you they think you're way too awesome?
Same with mean and violent.
I'm pretty sarcastic myself, so I would be a total hypocrite of I said that was the worst kind of person. However, I hate rude people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst kind of person?   What is the worst kind of person? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:20 pm

x

Last edited by marshmello0o on Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst kind of person?   What is the worst kind of person? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:22 pm

But not violent, right?

Hmmmm...
Sarcastic and rude... in other words, a teenager.

Violent and mean… I can deal with that, because I’m tall enough that people think twice before picking a fight with me.

Whiney and annoying… that would be my little brother, so I’m used to that.

I think I'm going with deceitful and skeaky, because I hate it when people got behind my back or lie to me or keep secrets from me.
Back to top Go down
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst kind of person?   What is the worst kind of person? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:12 am

Uh Lothere you should do two things: First of all make it multiple choice. And second make it so you can cancel your vote if you change your mind. I'll do it for ya if you want but I was just making sure you didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst kind of person?   What is the worst kind of person? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:55 am

If you think that would make it better... And I'll add Marsh's option. But not yours. I'm not THAT bad. Right?
Back to top Go down
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst kind of person?   What is the worst kind of person? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:14 pm

Lothere wrote:
If you think that would make it better... And I'll add Marsh's option. But not yours. I'm not THAT bad. Right?
I said I was just kidding. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst kind of person?   What is the worst kind of person? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Console Galaxy:. :: General Chat :: Off-Topic/Random Chat-
Jump to: