.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Beach and Camp~

Go down 
+3
.-Surreal? ?
Feelute
LakituX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:05 am

Well, I'm gonna be gone for 3 weeks. I know that sounds like a long time, but the days will whizz by, I garuntee it. Anyway, my family is going to spend a week at a beach house that belongs to my dad's side of the family. And right after we get home, I'm going to a sleep-away camp for two weeks. Please don't let the forums die while I'm gone. I'll miss you people. A lot. Talk to you soon!

~Lothere

(You can read more about where I'm going on my blog. I'm not trying to advertise, I just don't feel like typing the whole thing out.)
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:54 pm

Lothere wrote:
I just don't feel like typing the whole thing out.
Three words: Copy and paste. Anyways enjoy yourself... It's gonna be boring so those days might whizz by for you but not for me. I mean what am I gonna do for 3 weeks? Hm? For somebody like me, that's like forever. Oh well I guess I can't change it.
Back to top Go down
Feelute

Feelute

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:11 pm

Bye! Enjoy the beach! That reminds me. I need to ask my mom when we're going to the lake. Or Indiana. Well, I hope you have a great time! I'd never go to a sleepaway camp. Well, at least not until I'm a little older. I'm not the brave type of girl. Smile I'll miss you though!
Back to top Go down
http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Pete993 wrote:
Lothere wrote:
Three words: Copy and paste. Anyways enjoy yourself... It's gonna be boring so those days might whizz by for you but not for me. I mean what am I gonna do for 3 weeks? Hm? For somebody like me, that's like forever. Oh well I guess I can't change it.
Get a job? Get involved in organized sports? Jump out a 3-story building? Write a famous novel? Paint a picture better than the Mona Lisa? WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT!?!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Umm... Bye for now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
LakituX
Admin
LakituX

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:04 pm

.-Surreal? ? wrote:
Pete993 wrote:
Lothere wrote:
Get a job? Get involved in organized sports? Jump out a 3-story building? Write a famous novel? Paint a picture better than the Mona Lisa? WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT!?!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Umm... Bye for now?
Like I said, an option is to buy a new life at Walmart. Always low prices. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://consolegalaxy.darkbb.com
Pete993

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:09 am

.-Surreal? ? wrote:
Pete993 wrote:
Lothere wrote:
Umm... Bye for now?
I'm not old enough for a job right now. I get tired too easily and I don't enjoy sports. That might kill me or at least hurt me. I'm not good at writing stories. I'm even worse at painting. And it's the kind of question a person says when they really dont have anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:13 pm

Pete993 wrote:
.-Surreal? ? wrote:
Pete993 wrote:
Lothere wrote:
Umm... Bye for now?
I'm not old enough for a job right now. I get tired too easily and I don't enjoy sports. That might kill me or at least hurt me. I'm not good at writing stories. I'm even worse at painting. And it's the kind of question a person says when they really dont have anything else to do.

Okay then! Play mini-golf, make a pie, go to the arcade, play lazer tag, create a toilet, make a fire, light a tree on fire, eat pie, walk around, think deeply to yourself while siting in a corner, or watch some tv? Well that's all I have so far!

Bye Lothere! I hope you like the beach and camp!
Back to top Go down
Pete993

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:26 pm

marshmello0o wrote:
Okay then! Play mini-golf, make a pie, go to the arcade, play lazer tag, create a toilet, make a fire, light a tree on fire, eat pie, walk around, think deeply to yourself while siting in a corner, or watch some tv? Well that's all I have so far!

1. No mini-golf near us.
2. I can't cook very well. Defiantly not pie.
3. No arcade either.
4. Or lazer tag.
5. I dunno how.
6. I'm not allowed to do that after I set my house on fire...
7. Then I might hurt somebody if I start a forest fire.
8. I don't like pie.
9. I do that all the time... Not very interesting.
10. ...
11. I watch TV a lot too.

So there are my answers to THOSE suggestions. Anything I do all the time is boring.
Back to top Go down
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:05 pm

Pete993 wrote:
.-Surreal? ? wrote:
Pete993 wrote:
Lothere wrote:
Umm... Bye for now?
What about finger painting? NO ONE is bad at finger painting.
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Why don't you go out somewhere? If it's boring at home, find something to do elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:39 pm

Pete993 wrote:
8. I don't like pie.

How can you not like pie? And I have another one! Ride your bike to the local drugstore! (That's what I did today!)
Back to top Go down
Feelute

Feelute

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:24 pm

Pete993 wrote:
marshmello0o wrote:

1. No mini-golf near us.
2. I can't cook very well. Defiantly not pie.
3. No arcade either.
4. Or lazer tag.
5. I dunno how.
6. I'm not allowed to do that after I set my house on fire...
7. Then I might hurt somebody if I start a forest fire.
8. I don't like pie.
9. I do that all the time... Not very interesting.
10. ...
11. I watch TV a lot too.

So there are my answers to THOSE suggestions. Anything I do all the time is boring.

No offense, but you're so freakin lazy. Seriously. MOVE!!! Go outside. Play some sports. Take a vacation. Ride your bike. Play with your friends. Swim, run, walk, jog. Do something!
Back to top Go down
http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
Pete993

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:55 am

.-Surreal? ? wrote:
I need paint for that.
Lothere wrote:
Why don't you go out somewhere? If it's boring at home, find something to do elsewhere.
Um... yeah and who's gonna take me? My parrents don't just take me places whever I want...
marshmello0o wrote:
How can you not like pie? And I have another one! Ride your bike to the local drugstore! (That's what I did today!)
I just don't. And my bike is totally busted. Can't use it.
Feelute wrote:
No offense, but you're so freakin lazy. Seriously. MOVE!!! Go outside. Play some sports. Take a vacation. Ride your bike. Play with your friends. Swim, run, walk, jog. Do something!
1. And do what outside? I don't like the sun and outside is boring if you don't have stuff to do.
2. I don't like sports. What's the point of playing sports if I don't enjoy them?
3. Yeah and who's gonna pay for that vacation? You?
4. As I said my bike is broken. Chain is ruined and everything.
5. Um... My friends don't live anywhere near me... And as I said my parrents don't just take me places on command.
6. I need something to swim in.
7. I get tired easily, remember?
8. I walk around my house all the time.
9. See number 7.
10. Out of the stuff you listed, I can't do any of them.

And I know I'm lazy. No point in telling me. I move around my house. Razz

Anybody else wanna suggest something?
Back to top Go down
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:23 pm

1. At the very least, take your laptop outside if it's a nice day.
2. You don't have to play sports outside. See #1.
3. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ON A FREAKING VACATION!
4. Take it apart, then. I LOVE doing that XD
5. Well, if they don't live near you, that's a good oportunity to take up jogging, isn't it?
6. Ever heard of mud?
7. You get tired easily because you don't get any exercise. Maybe if you started DOING something OTHER than going on the COMPUTER, you wouldn't be so fat and flabby -.o
8. That doesn't count. At least take up heavy-weight lifting. You can do THAT inside.
9. See number 7.
10. Out of the stuff she listed, you can do ALL of them. You're just to stubborn.
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Where do you live? Alaska? Nebraska? Seriously there is nothing? Nothing? Ok we will just set some computer things for you to do then.
Back to top Go down
Stephydoodlez

Stephydoodlez

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Pete993 wrote:
.-Surreal? ? wrote:
I need paint for that.
Lothere wrote:
Um... yeah and who's gonna take me? My parrents don't just take me places whever I want...
marshmello0o wrote:
I just don't. And my bike is totally busted. Can't use it.
Feelute wrote:
1. And do what outside? I don't like the sun and outside is boring if you don't have stuff to do.
2. I don't like sports. What's the point of playing sports if I don't enjoy them?
3. Yeah and who's gonna pay for that vacation? You?
4. As I said my bike is broken. Chain is ruined and everything.
5. Um... My friends don't live anywhere near me... And as I said my parrents don't just take me places on command.
6. I need something to swim in.
7. I get tired easily, remember?
8. I walk around my house all the time.
9. See number 7.
10. Out of the stuff you listed, I can't do any of them.

And I know I'm lazy. No point in telling me. I move around my house. Razz

Anybody else wanna suggest something?

Play volleyball, baseball, basketball, kickball, badmitton, or climb a FREAKING TREE!!!!!!!!! The least you could do is buy a Wii Fit board and game thingy and start playing! Jeesh! You have a very unathletic mind!!! Don't you have ANY neighbors that are your age!?! Go play with them, or play with you pet rrabbit or whatever!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephydoodle.wordpress.com
Pete993

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:47 pm

.-Surreal? ? wrote:
1. At the very least, take your laptop outside if it's a nice day.
2. You don't have to play sports outside. See #1.
3. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ON A FREAKING VACATION!
4. Take it apart, then. I LOVE doing that XD
5. Well, if they don't live near you, that's a good oportunity to take up jogging, isn't it?
6. Ever heard of mud?
7. You get tired easily because you don't get any exercise. Maybe if you started DOING something OTHER than going on the COMPUTER, you wouldn't be so fat and flabby -.o
8. That doesn't count. At least take up heavy-weight lifting. You can do THAT inside.
9. See number 7.
10. Out of the stuff she listed, you can do ALL of them. You're just to stubborn.
1. I can't take my laptop outside cause the cord is messed up. I can't even move it around my house.
2. Um and where else would I play them? And it doesn't matter as I STILL don't enjoy sports outside or inside.
3. Um... that was my response to the vacation suggestion... I KNOW that...
4. Now THAT is a total waste of time. And I don't have the tools to do that.
5. I already told the reason I won't jog.
6. Um yeah and we need mud...
7. I'm NOT fat and flabby thank you. And I know that but by the time I would be ABLE to jog or whatever, Lothere would be back.
8. Um I need weights.
9. You see number 7.
10. No I can't do some but for others then YES I'M STUBBORN!

marshmello0o wrote:
Where do you live? Alaska? Nebraska? Seriously there is nothing? Nothing? Ok we will just set some computer things for you to do then.
No I live in the suburbs where nothing interesting happens and there is nothing to do. And I've been waiting for computer suggestions...

Stephydoodlez wrote:
Play volleyball, baseball, basketball, kickball, badmitton, or climb a FREAKING TREE!!!!!!!!! The least you could do is buy a Wii Fit board and game thingy and start playing! Jeesh! You have a very unathletic mind!!! Don't you have ANY neighbors that are your age!?! Go play with them, or play with you pet rrabbit or whatever!!!!!!!!!!
I already said I don't enjoy sports. I need a tree to climb. Of course I could climb a neighbor's tree but I have a thing with heights... I would like the Wii Fit but I don't have the money for it. Nope. No kids my age. It's an old people neighborhood. I don't have a pet rabbit...

SO.... Any other suggestions? (Heck writing answers to these posts is more entertaining than the stuff you've given me.)
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:52 pm

Hmm...I was going to open my blog back up...maybe you could help me with that?
Back to top Go down
Pete993

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:04 pm

I know something we can ALL do. Get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:57 pm

Lothwere! What's your blog?!
Back to top Go down
Pete993

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:27 am

marshmello0o wrote:
Lothwere! What's your blog?!
First of all its Lothere. Second she's not here now so she wouldn't be able to tell you anyway. Third click the website button under her post...
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Whoo, I'm back! It was so fantasticly awesome! I shall make a blog post about it later...
Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Beach and Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beach and Camp~   ~Beach and Camp~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Beach and Camp~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Console Galaxy:. :: General Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: