.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

Go down 
+4
Feelute
Stephydoodlez
Donkey
Bloooey54
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:53 am

For me... WORLD DOMINATION! And I'd probably enter American Idol. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:15 pm

I'd invest all I own in something like... I dunno gambling. (Or I might have somebody do it for me.) Then I would use the winnings to buy every single Mario game every invented. Then I would play them all and beat them perfectly. I'd be happy then. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bloooey54

Bloooey54

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Steal from our nations treasury. (Money, gold, ect.)

Then spend it on a big house with 4 swimming pools, 18 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, 4 kitchens, 5 living rooms, 1 game room with every single game and gaming system invented.

Then I would give the rest of my money back when the president and the goverment bow down to me. cheers
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:48 pm

I'd ask someone fit out.
Back to top Go down
http://donkeyschillout.forumsmotion.com
Feelute

Feelute

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:46 pm

Save all the animals on the Earth. Then let them go to good homes. I'm an animal person. cat
Back to top Go down
http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
smithboy12

smithboy12

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:21 am

Make all your plans Fail Haha!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/PMmeifyouwantmymyspace
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:27 pm

Pete993 wrote:
I'd invest all I own in something like... I dunno gambling. (Or I might have somebody do it for me.) Then I would use the winnings to buy every single Mario game every invented. Then I would play them all and beat them perfectly. I'd be happy then. Razz
Oh yeah I also would use my mind to play the games. Meaning I don't actually have to do anything except make the controller work with my mind. =P
Back to top Go down
Stephydoodlez

Stephydoodlez

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:11 pm

I would probably just steal from a bank every so often and buy some luxurious stuff, and move to a rich place. Then I would steal more from the bank and give it to charity.
Back to top Go down
http://stephydoodle.wordpress.com
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:07 pm

Pete993 wrote:
Pete993 wrote:
Oh yeah I also would use my mind to play the games. Meaning I don't actually have to do anything except make the controller work with my mind. =P
Uh, can we say "lazy"? Ugh, I don't know why I bother...
Back to top Go down
smithboy12

smithboy12

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Lothere wrote:
Pete993 wrote:
Pete993 wrote:

Its nothing new.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/PMmeifyouwantmymyspace
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:53 pm

smithboy12 wrote:
Lothere wrote:
Pete993 wrote:
Pete993 wrote:

Its nothing new.
Smith you're on thin ice... watch it.
Anyway no. Who wouldn't wanna be able to watch the controller in the air and the game being played?
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:08 pm

x

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Pete993 wrote:
Smith you're on thin ice... watch it.
Anyway no. Who wouldn't wanna be able to watch the controller in the air and the game being played?
Well... you do have a very slight point. And that would make it easier to play. I got creamed in Brawl today 'cause in my mind I was saying "press B, press B!" but my thumb kept pressing A on it's own accord... So maybe it makes sense...
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:17 pm

It still is kinda lazy...if you think about it...but it also would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Feelute

Feelute

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:37 pm

Why doesn't anyone do anything good? If you knew you couldn't fail you might as well do something good for the world.
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:22 pm

x

Last edited by marshmello0o on Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:23 am

World domination could be good. It all depends on who's doing the dominating.
Back to top Go down
Feelute

Feelute

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:30 am

Not really...
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:11 am

No, really. If I ruled the world, I'd make it a good place.
Back to top Go down
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Lothere wrote:
No, really. If I ruled the world, I'd make it a good place.
I wouldn't wanna deal with it all... So I'd invent something that would let me do anything with my mind. Then I'd have an unlimited supply of entertainment, food, etc in my own room. I'd also put a steel door so nobody could ever get in. I could have anything I want.... the best bed ever... also I could replace one thing with another and then swap if I run out of space. And since I couldn't fail then the invention would obviously work. I would get the newest and best technology and I would make it so no wires were needed. Not even power cords. The electricity is sent through the air. But if I told people this... well then the world would beg for me to fix EVERYTHING. So as far as you're concerned I might already have all that stuff...
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:09 pm

Sweet. But uhm... WHAT ABOUT ALL THE LITTLE CHILDREN WHO ARE STARVING IN AFRICA?!?!? Whoops, caps... Anyways, if I ruled the world, people wouldn't have problems, so I wouldn't have to deal with any of that. Plus also, I'd outlaw that fluoride treatment you get at the dentist's office. It's so annoying and nasty.
Back to top Go down
Feelute

Feelute

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:15 pm

Well, that could be good. Especially the children thing.
Back to top Go down
Pete993

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:42 pm

Lothere wrote:
Sweet. But uhm... WHAT ABOUT ALL THE LITTLE CHILDREN WHO ARE STARVING IN AFRICA?!?!? Whoops, caps... Anyways, if I ruled the world, people wouldn't have problems, so I wouldn't have to deal with any of that. Plus also, I'd outlaw that fluoride treatment you get at the dentist's office. It's so annoying and nasty.
Ok fine I'd pop in some food and stuff for them... But I ain't gonna tell anybody.
Back to top Go down
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:10 pm

I'd also paint the world onrange and purple when I'm happy. Blue and Black when I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:01 pm

Er, why? Besides, blue is a happy color!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?   What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Console Galaxy:. :: General Chat :: Off-Topic/Random Chat-
Jump to: