.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marshmello0o

STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO? Empty
PostSubject: STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?   STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:23 pm

STEPHY!!! I"M ABOUT TO PEE MY PANTS SITTING HERE BY THE EMAIL YOU SENT ME!! I"M GONNA DIE!
Back to top Go down
Stephydoodlez

Stephydoodlez

PostSubject: Re: STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?   STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:13 pm

what email? I don't remember sending you anything. It might've been my friend. But if its chain mail, don't listen to it. Its total BS. Ur not gonna die marsh. Sorry bout that, I'm gonna change my freaking passwords now. Sorry about that, again marsh!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephydoodle.wordpress.com
marshmello0o

PostSubject: Re: STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?   STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:21 pm

Okay! It's nice to know I won't die! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?   STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 am

Uh, ok... next time you have to talk to a specific person about something, just shoot them a PM, kay Marsh?

Lock'd.
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?   STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:38 am

Stephy you should keep better care of your email. And Marsh there is no such thing as a chain-letter. They're made up and everything they say is made up. You can send it for fun though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?   STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STEPHY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Console Galaxy:. :: General Chat :: Off-Topic/Random Chat-
Jump to: