.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year

Go down 
+2
Pete993
.-Surreal? ?
6 posters
AuthorMessage
.-Surreal? ?

.-Surreal? ?

A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year Empty
PostSubject: A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year   A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:15 am

Well, yeah, the title says it all.
Today was the last day of school, woot woot (?), and we had a dance. I, personally, really love the dances (free snowcones, people!!), except this one was sorta crappish, because this girl named Steph was like, sobbing, because the guy who she *likes*, Phil, is going to highschool (Phil is in grade 8, me, Steph, and pretty much everyone else are in grade 7-- or WERE in grade 7), so she wouldn't see him for a whole year. Oh, boohoo. She's such a hypocrit, because when I was sad when my boyfriend was moving away to California, she was all like "Lyk, OMIGOD. Lyk, get OVER it. And now let's all, lyk, focus on MY provlems. Lyk, OMIGOD, I, lyk, broke a nail!". I mean, "...!".
So, yeah, pretty much through all of the slowdances she was curled up into a ball and crying in a corner. Pretty much through all of the slowdances I was like " *twitch twitch* *BANG* Bwahahahaha".

Ok, so that's one thing that happened.

ANOTHER:

Everyone on the portable roofs! LONG LIVE THE STINK BOMBS! Whoop whoop.

AND ANOTHER:

Ok, so me and roughly 8 other people go to get icecream, and then Nick is like "Haley!! MICHAEL IS GONNA ASK YOU OUT!!". Haley chokes on her milkshake and says "WHAT!?!?". She and Michael, are, like, best friends.Ok, so everyone is walking home together (I pass my street because Haley won't let me leave-- She's afraid to be the only girl around Michael XD), and then we all randomely stop. Things are akward. Idan says "OK, things are officialy very akward. Sooooo, how 'bout we all go over THERE, except for Haley and Michael". Things are very akward. Haley's mom yells "HALEY! Come over here for a second!". Haley says "Well, I've got to go. SEE YA!!". She runs for her life. Heehee XD
Poor, poor Michael.

AND YET ANOTHER:

After I get home from icecream and akwardness, I make plans to go to the pool with other people. Like, alot of other people. Roughly twenty o_______O. Ok, so we're at the pool, having cock fights and alll that crap, and after a while people start leaving. Then, girl of the hour, STEPH shows up, and we're all like "Hide. RUN FOR THE CHANGEROOMS!". And then she starts spzzing at me, and then I start yelling at her, about the time she completely ruined my friendship with one of my best friends by telling him that I liked him, and he was like "WTF" and I was like "WTF" and things were very, very akward. And I also yell at her about how much of a b**ch she is to everyone, and about the time she made one of my other good friends, Si, go completely emo and make everyone hate her. And then I almost start crying because I'm being a total jerk and usually I don't yell at people and is relatively nice, and then my eyeliner starts running and then I get makeup in my eye so I need to leave.

End of story.

Poptarts anyone?

XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.padelic.wordpress.com
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year   A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:00 am

Wow... Um... That was certainly dramatic...
Back to top Go down
Stephydoodlez

Stephydoodlez

PostSubject: Re: A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year   A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Well, I hope you aren't calling ME a bit**!!! Lol, jk. I don't live in Canada anyways. I live in JERSEY!!!w00t!!! Anyways, I feel bad for you.
Back to top Go down
http://stephydoodle.wordpress.com
smithboy12

smithboy12

PostSubject: Re: A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year   A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:15 pm

Umm...Dramatic is only one word to describe it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/PMmeifyouwantmymyspace
Feelute

Feelute

PostSubject: Re: A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year   A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:23 pm

I think that's enough drama for one day. Ugh. Makeup in the eye. I hate that.
Back to top Go down
http://fefesowner.wordpress.com/
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year   A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:26 am

Ah, junior high drama. Can't say that I miss that...
Mm. Dances are DEFINATELY high-tension in that sort of way. When I go to a dance, I always bring tissues.
Um... portable roofs?
Poor Haley. Poor Micheal. Poor anybody else who's involved.
And here I thought pools were places of happiness..?
Yes, I would like a Poptart, in fact. With coffee.
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year   A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dramatic End to a Disfuctional School Year
Page 1 of 1