.:Console Galaxy:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Console Galaxy:.

Where gaming becomes reality!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Mario Sunshine Death Glitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic

Super Mario Sunshine Death Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Sunshine Death Glitch   Super Mario Sunshine Death Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:52 am

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7x9F5amITM
Description:
"I found a useless yet interesting glitch in SMS. I searched around and could only find like one video of this type... I found more ways to do the glitch but I won't upload those. Anyway as some of you may not know if Mario loses his hat in Super Mario Sunshine then he slowly loses health because of the hot sun cooking his head. Or something along those lines...

To do this glitch:
Just let your hat get stolen by one of the enemies (not necessary to kill them afterwards) and talk to somebody. When your health drops to 0 you will die but it won't say "TOO BAD!" until you stop talking to them.

Please rate and comment etc. Oh and sorry for the quality. I had to use a camera since I don't have a capture card..."
This is one of my first vids on youtube. Anyways as the description I put says it makes you die .but not see the "TOO BAD!" until later. If you wanna ask questions because you haven't played this before or something then do so. Enjoy. Oh and I recorded a couple of other vids but I need to upload them so you won't see them for a bit.

Last edited by Pete993 on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lothere
The Cheerful Mod
The Cheerful Mod
Lothere

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Sunshine Death Glitch   Super Mario Sunshine Death Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:25 am

Poor Mario! I didn't realize the importance of the hat. He should keep an extra in his overal pocket in case of emergencies...
Back to top Go down
http://youmakebunnycry.wordpress.com/
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Sunshine Death Glitch   Super Mario Sunshine Death Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:31 pm

When watching this, there were two words I was thinking of.
It sure takes him along time, so: Tick, tock.
Nice glitch tough.

pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Sunshine Death Glitch   Super Mario Sunshine Death Glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Sunshine Death Glitch
Page 1 of 1